Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor: If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up. Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
Plans fail for lack of counsel, but with many advisers they succeed. Proverbs 15:22
Bob is the Owner and Senior Wealth Advisor of Christian Financial Advisors. He has over 35 years of investment experience, starting with real estate investing in 1984 and stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and ETFs since 1993.
For over 26 years Bob has been teaching, guiding, coaching and helping individuals, couples, and families make wise financial decisions and choices for investing, planning for retirement, estate planning, annual income tax reduction strategies, insurance choices, college savings plans, monthly and annual budgeting analysis, etc.
If you are looking for a very experienced fee based financial planner and advisor to guide and coach you through all of life’s major financial decisions and minefields using time proven principles with an experienced team to serve you, then Christian Financial Advisors is a great choice. Bob is a Certified Wealth Strategist®, Certified Kingdom Advisor®, Investment Advisor Representative, Fee Based Financial Planner, and has many years of experience advising and teaching others in making life’s major financial decisions.
Bob hosts a bi-weekly teaching podcast called Christian Financial Perspectives (www.christianfinancialpodcast.com) heard on iTunes, Google Play Music, Spotify, and Stitcher.
To speak with Bob, we recommend you begin by scheduling a no obligation appointment with him.
A little more about Bob:
- Certified Kingdom Advisor®
- Certified Wealth Strategist®
- Current host of the podcast, “Christian Financial Perspectives“
- Host of Christian Investors Daily for 8 years on radio stations in San Antonio, Austin, Houston, and Corpus Christi that taught Biblical Principles for finance
- Has taught many Bible studies on finance and is the author of “7 Pillars of Biblical Stewardship” and “Biblical Viewpoints of Money and Wealth”
- Leads a monthly Bible Study group for Kingdom Advisors for Christian financial professionals in Central Texas
- Has led many Wednesday night topical Bible studies at Oakwood Baptist Church
- Past President of the National Association of Christian Financial Consultants
- Member of Oakwood Baptist Church for the last 18 years
- Has spoken and continues to speak to churches and ministries on Creative Giving Techniques, Planned Giving and Estate Planning
- Has been married to the same wonderful woman for 35 years, and they have three grown children and one grandchild. His oldest daughter currently works in the business with Bob.
- Has lived in New Braunfels for over 30 years
- Is a 6th Generation Central Texan. Born in Austin. Third great Grandfather was Reuben Hornsby, the first settler of Travis County and Austin, TX
- Attended Southwest Texas State University (now Texas State University) from 1980-1984
Favorite MovieWhat About Bob
Favorite Sports TeamSan Antonio Spurs
Favorite BookThe Purpose Driven Life
Bob’s Top 3 Favorite Places
Keystone is the ultimate in God’s creation in the mountains of Colorado.
I love the quaintness and friendliness of the people, as well as the beauty of the area.
It’s the closest that you can get to heaven on earth. There is perfect weather and the most beautiful scenery on the planet.