Favorite Sports Team
Senior Wealth Advisor & Owner
Bob is the Owner and Senior Wealth Advisor of Christian Financial Advisors®. He has over 39 years of investment experience, starting with real estate investing in 1984 and stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and ETFs since 1993.
For over 30 years, Bob has been teaching, guiding, coaching, and helping individuals, couples, and families make wise financial decisions based on Biblical Principles. Bob guides clients in investing, retirement planning, estate planning, annual income tax reduction strategies, insurance choices, college savings plans, monthly and annual budgeting analysis, etc.
If you are looking for a very experienced fee-based financial planner and advisor to guide and coach you through all of life’s major financial decisions and minefields using time-proven Biblical principles with an experienced team to serve you, then Christian Financial Advisors® is a great choice. Bob is a Certified Wealth Strategist®, Certified Kingdom Advisor®, Investment Advisor Representative, Fee-Based Financial Planner, and has many years of experience advising and teaching others in making life’s major financial decisions.
Bob co-hosts a weekly teaching podcast with Shawn Peters called Christian Financial Perspectives (www.christianfinancialpodcast.com) on YouTube and heard on iTunes, Google Play Music, Spotify, and Stitcher.
To speak with Bob, we recommend you begin by scheduling a no obligation appointment with him.
A little more about Bob:
- Certified Kingdom Advisor®
- Certified Wealth Strategist®
- Current host of the podcast, “Christian Financial Perspectives”
- Host of Christian Investors Daily for 8 years on radio stations in San Antonio, Austin, Houston, and Corpus Christi that taught Biblical Principles for finance
- Has taught many Bible studies on finance and is the author of “7 Pillars of Biblical Stewardship” and “Biblical Viewpoints of Money and Wealth”
- Leads a monthly Bible Study group for Kingdom Advisors for Christian financial professionals in Central Texas
- Has led many Wednesday night topical Bible studies at Oakwood Baptist Church
- Past President of the National Association of Christian Financial Consultants
- Member of Oakwood Baptist Church for the last 22 years
- Has spoken and continues to speak to churches and ministries on Creative Giving Techniques, Planned Giving, and Estate Planning
- Has been married to the same wonderful woman for 38 years, and they have three grown children and two grandchildren. His oldest daughter and her husband currently work in the business with Bob.
- Has lived in New Braunfels for over 37 years
- Is a 6th Generation Central Texan. Born in Austin. Third great Grandfather was Reuben Hornsby, the first settler of Travis County and Austin, TX
- Attended Southwest Texas State University (now Texas State University) from 1980-1984
Favorite Sports Team
Bob's Top 3 Favorite Places
Schedule an initial appointment today.
Learn more about Christian Financial Advisors and how to get started with a complimentary financial advisor consultation.