Matthew 5:14 – You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden.
To reflect the above scripture, we have decided to change the name we are known by from ‘CIS Wealth Management’ to ‘Christian Financial Advisors®’ to bring more clarity to the hundreds of people searching online daily across our country for a Christian Financial Advisor to serve them. This new name also goes with our popular nationwide podcast, Christian Financial Perspectives now with over 95 episodes.
Nothing else will change. The firm is still owned by Christian Investment Advisors, Inc. (Bob Barber), with the same staff, location, phone number and email addresses. We’re here to serve you.
You do not have to do or sign anything because all your investment accounts are still with Christian Investment Advisors, Inc as the advisor. The only difference is Christian Investment Advisors, Inc. will be “doing business as” (dba) Christian Financial Advisors® instead of CIS Wealth Management.
Our new logo is represented below so you can be on the lookout for the new design on our website, emails, and other materials.
Christian Financial Advisors® Statement of Faith
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired, authoritative Word of God. It is without error in all its teaching.
- We believe that there is one God, Lord of the universe, eternally existent in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ; in His virgin birth; in His perfect, sinless life; in His miracles; in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood; in His bodily resurrection; in His ascension to heaven to the right hand of God the Father; and in His personal and visible return in power and glory.
- We believe that all people are lost sinners and that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe that all people will be resurrected – those who are saved to eternal life and those who are lost to eternal damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that God, as Creator, is the ultimate Owner of all possessions on earth. God has given people the authority to be stewards of those possessions and the responsibility to faithfully manage them according to the principles in the Word of God.
If you have any questions or comments about our name change we would love to hear from you.
President of Christian Investment Advisors, Inc dba Christian Financial Advisors® (formally CIS Wealth Management)