Investment Advisor VS Wealth Advisor
People often view financial advice through a single lens, as investment advice. However, there’s a big difference between simply managing your investment portfolio (one aspect of your overall finances) and a holistic approach to coordinating your entire financial picture.
Only a full-service, independent financial advisor provides the critical planning services and advice you require across your financial life to eliminate any conflicts and create alignment between your various strategies. This can make the difference between remaining on track and falling short of your financial objectives or timeline.
Below are just 10 of the many ways a wealth advisor can help you move closer to your financial goals by:
1. Formalizing, prioritizing, and documenting your goals
2. Coordinating your investment, insurance, tax, retirement, and estate planning strategies
3. Reviewing and adjusting strategies to maintain alignment with your goals over time
4. Proactively managing risk across all aspects of your financial life
5. Measuring and reporting progress against your goals
6. Monitoring changes in your life and family situation and recommending adjustments to your strategies as needed
7. Remaining up-to-date on economic, tax, and financial market changes and legislation
8. Developing tax-advantaged wealth transition strategies for retirement and estate planning
9. Serving as a single point of contact to coordinate services and expertise across multiple disciplines, such as mortgage services, insurance, employee benefits, trust services, business succession planning, etc.
10. Working with your tax and legal advisors to coordinate and implement advice
Christian Financial Advisors® helps our clients in all these ways and more!
If you’d like to learn more about the advantages of working with an independent, full-service wealth advisor, give us a call at 830-609-6986.
* This communication is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information on the subjects covered. It is not, however, intended to provide specific legal, tax, or other professional advice. For specific professional assistance, the services of an appropriate professional should be sought.