Protect your family’s financial legacy long after you are gone with a personal trust. A personal trust is a legal entity held and managed by one party—a trustee—for the benefit of another. A trustee can be an individual or professional corporate trustee.
DISCOVER THE BENEFITS OF USING A CORPORATE TRUSTEE
Corporate Trustee* Fees
0.45 of 1.0% to as low as 0.25 of 1.0% annually
Real Estate Trust Fees
An annual fee of $250 for the purchase or sale of each parcel with a $500 fee per transaction in addition to a tax preparation and closing fee.
You and Your Estate Planning Professional:
• Appoint Christian Investment Advisors as your investment advisor
• Appoint our corporate trustee*
Christian Financial Advisors Responsibilities Include:
• Overseeing the relationship between you and your corporate trustee*
• Managing your investments in accordance with your trust
Our Corporate Trustee*:
Performs fiduciary trust administration duties such as:
• Tax reporting
• Statement production
• Bill paying
* Trust services provided through Advisors Private Wealth Trust. Advisors Private Wealth Trust is a corporate trustee offering exclusively for advisors who work with TD Ameritrade Institutional through a strategic relationship with National Advisors Trust Company, FSB. Advisors Private Wealth Trust is a Trust Representative Office of National Advisors Trust Company, FSB (NATC). TD Ameritrade and NATC are separate and unaffiliated companies and are not responsible for each other’s policies and services.
** Information obtained from TD Ameritrade, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC https://www.tdameritrade.com
Schedule an initial appointment.
Learn more about Christian Financial Advisors and how to get started.