What Are Some Reasons to Consider Appointing a Corporate Trustee*?
1. Due to the fiduciary responsibilities and legal knowledge required to maintain a trust, many individuals are unable to successfully carry out the role of a trustee.
2. By naming a corporate trustee, your trust will be managed by trust professionals who have knowledge of, and are willing to assume, the fiduciary responsibility of managing a trust.
3. A corporate trustee* has a fiduciary responsibility to legally act in your best interests.
4. Corporate trustees are regulated by state and federal agencies. Also, most courts consider them experts, and they are held to higher standards than a non professional.
5. They follow your trust instructions objectively which, many times, family members are unable to do because of pressure from other family members to bend the rules of the trust.
6. It gives you the peace of mind that an experienced professional will manage your financial affairs once you are no longer able to do so.
7. A corporate trustee can work directly with a registered investment advisor, such as Christian Investment Advisors, Christian Financial Advisors®, on behalf of the trust to ensure that the investment objectives are met.
LEARN MORE ABOUT PERSONAL TRUSTS
Speak to a Christian Financial Advisors® financial advisor about a personal trust by calling (830) 609-6986
* Trust services provided through Advisors Private Wealth Trust. Advisors Private Wealth Trust is a corporate trustee offering exclusively for advisors who work with TD Ameritrade Institutional through a strategic relationship with National Advisors Trust Company, FSB. Advisors Private Wealth Trust is a Trust Representative Office of National Advisors Trust Company, FSB (NATC). TD Ameritrade and NATC are separate and unaffiliated companies and are not responsible for each other’s policies and services.
** Information obtained from TD Ameritrade, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC https://www.tdameritrade.com